Not really feeling up to videos and pictures today, but this is in my head…so, it has to come out somehow…hopefully you find it entertaining and informative…don’t worry…the actual facts will come out when I get finished laughing at myself…
- You can have a messy bun, like me… Yep, that’s right…you can just get up with yesterday’s bun and join my struggle bus…I put my hair up in a Swerve last night before bed, and I’m pretty sure it’s going to stay that way until tomorrow morning. Not really feeling my best, so…I’ll get the things done that I have to, stay in my comfy clothes, maybe get some laundry and dishes done…maybe not…
- Make lunch a priority… No, really…earlier this week, I had a morning meet up planned for my other job, that was amazing…but I was also on the struggle bus that day. One of my dear friends and colleagues didn’t make it. But, you know what? She was free for lunch…so, I said, ‘screw it.’ Ignored the personal to do list and had lunch. Why? Because, ladies…if you haven’t figured this out yet, our friendships MATTER…I have only really and truly learned to appreciate this is last 2-3 years. I haven’t taken the time to just sit with my girls much over the last month…and I say TAKEN the time, because it really is a choice…sometimes, yes, life gets in the way and we are all just too busy. But, it really is about self care and connections. That lunch was so good for both of us. Just relaxing and purging and catching up on life. Don’t take it for granted.
- Give your kid a bath…Go ahead, laugh…but having the time and energy to actually get my kid clean – I mean like, MAMA CLEAN, is something that is TRULY a struggle for me…It’s great to be able to adjust my focus and energy to my babies because I am not so fatigued by other things…
- Sneak away… about a month ago, the hubs and I got away for the weekend. We don’t really do date nights and vacations with just us…it just doesn’t fit our world…I won’t bore you with the details of that. But, the bottom line is, we have to be quite deliberate about making time to reconnect. He planned it. I blocked off the weekend. We handled childcare and dog care. Best thing for my marriage. Just what we needed.
- Go to the doctor. Y’all…I’ve more doctors appointments in the last year than I’ve had in the last 10 years. And you know what? Long overdue. About time I took care of myself and handled the mess that is me. You can’t fill someone’s elses cup when yours is empty, now can you?
- Sleep in… Now, generally, I’m a morning person…but recent life (read: health and age) developements make me just want to sleep in and be a little lazy sometimes. I can do that now. ‘Nuf said.
- Catch up on my favorite shows…I’ve been watching Grey’s Anatomy since the beginning…since the McDreamy days…and, though I wanted to bow out with his passing, I’m still in…and am ever so thankful for the DVR….
- Nothing… yup. I said it. Nothing. Just sit and stare into space. Do nothing. Pet your dog. Or not. Walk your dog. Or not. Go have lunch with your kid at school…or make up an excuse why you can’t because it’s absolute torture…
Alright…here’s the real legit facts that you get when joining…Seriously, though. I NEVER in a million years thought I’d be doing something like this…Here’s the secret…find something you REALLY REALLY LOVE…for whatever reason…be it an indulgence, something that changes your life for the better, or a cause that is dear to your heart…Something you can be passionate about and share with CONFIDENCE and honesty. I have a thing for quality. I hate junk. I hate things that don’t last or break, or don’t do the job for which they are intended, or SHOULD be better than they are. You can read in other posts about why I love Lilla Rose so much, but here’s what you get when you join the party:
- For November, enrollment sale! Through November 21, $79 plus free shipping!
- 30-45% commissions
- ENDLESS FREE training opportunites…like, more than you could ever complete!
- FREE replicated web page…no fees for that.
- Connections and relationships to treasure. I know, they all say that…but it’s true.
- So many more perks and rewards, I can’t even list them all!
- Graphics…yep, you don’t have to come up with your own! You can, but you never have to.
- Flexible hours and schedule…See above…work as little as much as you want to.
- Me. Yep, me. I’ll be right there to assist you, along with my amazing team! Why is that so important? It’s so much fun for me to help YOU be successful. You can hear more about me on YouTube…I’ll put one of those videos below.
- November Stylist Sale is happening now. Just for a few days, though…so come on. LIKE NOW…
- Black Friday…it’s coming…and we can get you ready…I started last November…so don’t panic, we’ll walk you through it.
- THE BEST HAIR ACCESSORIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I’m not even kidding. They’re awesome.
Thanks for reading and visiting! If you have ANY questions about Lilla Rose, please reach out to me: bit.ly/contactmessybun . There is a place for notes where you can add all of your questions!